Let Us Choose the Right Specialty Glass for you!
Specialty Glass Solutions for Electronic Devices
AGC's Specialty Glass Solutions
AGC’s Specialty Glass Solutions is a service that provides customers with the most suitable specialty glass products by combining a wide range of glass material selection, customizable glass development, and advanced glass processing technologies (such as chemical strengthening, surface treatment, edge treatment and polishing surface processing) to meet their needs.
① Glass material line-up and selection
We offer a line-up of glass materials of various characteristics, sizes, and thicknesses. AGC will make a proposal for the most suitable glass materials after having a discussion with customers about their needs and intended use cases.
② Development of glass materials
We develop and improve new glass to meet our customers' needs.
③ Glass processing
We process and supply our glass materials (aluminosilicate, soda-lime, etc.) in the size,
thickness, and characteristics required by the customer.
・Surface treatment (AG/AR)
・Cut to the requirement size of wafer and substrate
・Polished surface processing
・Ultra-thin glass processing
Markets & Strengths of AGC's Specialty Glass
AGC is looking to offer the high-performance features and value of its specialty glass into a wide range of new markets.
Our Standard Lineup
Dragontrail(DT), Dragontrail Pro(DT-Pro), Dragontrail STAR Series, AS2(Soda-lime)
AGC offers specialty glass materials and glass processing, including chemical strengthening and surface treatments (such as anti-glare). We collaborate with our clients to propose solutions that fulfill their performance requirements and facilitate practical applications. Our services cater to a diverse range of industries, with a particular focus on electronics, life sciences, and automotive (mobility) sectors.
Understanding our customers
Sample work pieces
Evaluation and feedback
Get In Touch
We recommend the most suitable specialty glass solutions tailored to your specific processes.
- Q1. What is Specialty Glass?
- AGC's specialty glass is a high-performance glass used in a wide range of applications beyond conventional glass purposes. With features such as high transmittance, high strength, low fluorescence, and high flatness, it offers significant value in markets such as electronic devices, automotive, life sciences, and sensors.
- Q2. What are Specialty Glass Solutions?
- AGC’s Specialty Glass Solutions is a service that provides customers with the most suitable specialty glass products by combining a wide range of glass material selection, customizable glass development, and advanced glass processing technologies (such as chemical strengthening, surface treatment, edge treatment and polished surface processing) to meet their needs.
- Q3. Can you suggest suitable Specialty Glass materials for our company?
- Yes, we can suggest suitable specialty glass materials for your company. We offer a lineup of glass materials with various characteristics, sizes, and thickness variations. We will directly inquire about your needs and intended applications and propose the most suitable glass materials from AGC based on that information.
- Q4. Is it possible to develop glass materials?
- Yes, it is possible to develop glass materials. We can develop new glass or improve existing glass according to your needs. We can work on the development and improvement of glass to achieve the required characteristics.
- Q5. Is it possible to process glass?
- Yes, it is possible to process glass. At AGC, we utilize glass materials such as aluminosilicate and soda-lime to process and provide the required size, thickness, and characteristics for our customers. We have technologies like chemical strengthening, surface treatment (AG/AR), edge treatment, polished surface processing, and ultra-thin glass processing, which we combine to propose the most suitable glass processing solution for our customers.